Monday, July 23, 2012

Flirting

I don't know what came over me. It must be those "50 Shades" books.

A long time male client of mine did, as he always does, last minute texts me to see if he can get in today. He's a well paying client and loyal so I oblige him, but I also have the time he was looking for.

As the day progresses, I notice something stirring inside me. I'm getting anxious as the minutes count down to his arrival. Hmmm, I never had this feeling before with him.

He's my last client of the day and I'm thinking about how much I want to see him, but I'm nervous. I'm in the massage portion of the facial when I realize I want him to be my first non-husband kiss. The sort of kiss I haven't had in 7 years, but how do I initiate it?

The thoughts of how to get him to kiss me flood my mind and I find myself getting excited with anticipation. Do I subtly suggest it or do I just grab him? I am horrible at these things. What if he pushes me away? I knew he liked me once when I was thinner and younger, but what about now?

He pulls up in his new dark grey BMW and walks towards the building. He looks so hot in his sleek button down with his aviator glasses on. My mouth gets dry as I say hello.

He asks me how I have been and I said sarcastically that divorce was, "greaaat". He looks shocked. Hmmm, I thought he knew about it from the last time he came.

We had a great time with our usual teasing each other mercilessly. I did mention that I think I'd "goof-out" if someone actually kissed me and reassuringly said to me, "No, you won't. You're more confident now. More then I have ever seen you". He also added, "you used to get with men and follow them with whatever they wanted to do, you're not like that anymore, I can see that".

I left the flirting aside and realized how nice it was to have an old friend there with me. Relishing the time we had to play catch up.

After we said our goodbyes, he rolled up in his BMW with those sexy glasses on and he had to give me one last tease, "You need to be more punctual (he's the one who's always late!)".

I said exasperatingly, "Goodbye, Christian Grey."

No comments:

Post a Comment