Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Love and the middle finger

I'm really proud of myself today because I've only looked or researched my husbands 19 year old flame less then 12 times. Yes, she's a freshman at the local community college and she plays rugby. She is also almost 6' tall blonde while I'm a paltry 5'1 brunette. Don't worry, I've been told by various friends that if I keep doing this, my internet privileges will be taken away.

I keep thinking about that poor lady yesterday. She probably has a daughter that isn't utilizing her middle finger.

Yes, that is the 19 year old's Facebook cover photo, a pic of her with a backwards baseball cap and she's flipping the bird with her tongue sticking out. The twitter pic is no better with her very Aryan looking self making gangsta hand signals.

There can be nothing better then having your best friends huddled around an ipad looking horrified at the sight of your husbands new girlfriend. My closest friend, I'll call her Slosha, slowly looks over at me while trying not to spill her champagne, "Wow, you must be really embarrassed." Ugh...

Need. More.Wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment